a place for healing mind body spirit
C. Patricia Fater, M.D.
"It is a true joy and deeply felt honor to be a physician."
Dr. Fater is available for speaking engagements:
- Body Mind Medicine
- Healing Energies
- Noetic Sciences
- General Medical Topics
A place for healing
mind, body, and spirit. Integrating conventional
and alternative medicine
Dr. C. Patricia Fater is a Board Certified Family Physician, this Board Certification means that after graduation from Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA, she completed Family Practice Residency. This training involves treatment of all parts of all people; young, old, male, female. Family practice is seen as a specialty of breadth. And this view is further broadened when Dr. Fater works with you to try to treat the whole person, mind, body and spirit. That is what "holistic" medicine is all about.
At Complete Wellness, you will be treated with respect and care. Our staff will try to accommodate your scheduling needs or answer any questions regarding our practice. Dr. Fater can review your medical history, do an appropriate examination and help you decide on the best course of action.
It would be a pleasure to meet you and try to help you make sense of the often confusing world of health care. It can be frustrating and frightening, but you are in charge and need to feel empowered with knowledge and support.
Experience medical care with a caring and compassionate doctor using a full spectrum of conventional care with an alternative twist.
- Adult medicine
- Prevention strategies and wellness
- Well baby care
- Adolescent care – school physicals, sexual health, anticipatory guidance
- Kind Gynecology care
- Menopause care: hot flashes, decreased libido, heart disease, breast cancer risk assessment, bone density, mammograms
- Bio-identical, conventional and alternative hormone replacement
- Osteoporosis care
- Care for acute medical illness
- Care for anxiety and depression
- Brief Counseling, Relaxation Techniques and stress reduction
- Certified Mohel – infant circumcision
- Childhood and adult vaccinations
- Office Surgery, ear piecing and earlobe repair, spider vein injections, mole removal
- Body Talk
- Home Visits
- Dr. Fater will also coordinate health care with your complementary/holistic practitioner, i.e.: acupuncturist, chiropractor, homeopath, therapist